Tuesday, February 22, 2005

So I want a blog

First post : A statement of intent, a general introduction of myself, to myself, for myself?

After deciding that I could benefit from an audience with myself, and because I need new success In my life I have decided to start a blog.

I have a good life that I am often disappointed with because of its many difficulties.

My greatest, perhaps only, success In life has been my consistent ability to surround myself with the best people. The people in my life are a reflection of the values that were instilled in me by my parents.

I have a wonderful wife that I love madly. I have a great relationship with my parents. My brother and his family are incredibly dear to me. I have a few very good friends, some since my childhood.

like the rest of the world, I have a lot of problems. Like the rest of the world, I want to be a better person. I believe that some improvement will be found in being a better friend to myself. This blog will give me the opportunity to listen to myself.

Maybe I will write something that I didn't know, or at least something that I didn't know I knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home